- A minimalistic text editor.
- A minimalistic task runner.
- A tool for manipulating time in running processes.
- A tool for synchronizing contents of large files to devices with differing read and write speeds.
- Working remotely for a Swiss banking institution from Wrocław, Poland.
- Developed and delivered web application front-end with React and Typescript.
- Developed and maintained multiple Java web applications.
- Worked remotely for a United Kingdom company with teams from Poland and Bulgaria.
- Developed and maintained multiple web stores built with Hybris.
- Worked on new Java projects in Wrocław, Poland.
- Designed and delivered an Extract - Transform - Load engine build with Apache Spark.
- Designed and delivered a scriptable automation engine with Groovy and gRPC.
- Applied Constraint Satisfaction Problem algorithms to minimize codebase and effort.
- Worked with Hippo CMS in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Developed multiple websites.
- Consulted Hippo customers.
- Worked on a reporting Java application in Wrocław, Poland.
- Designed and developed a scriptable Extract - Transform - Load module.
- Worked remotely for a United Kingdom company on multiple Java web applications.
- Developed a web store with Hybris.
- Ported an application from Unix to Linux.
- Worked on multiple Java web applications in Wrocław, Poland.
- Introduced Maven and continuous integration into projects.
- Worked for a telecommunication company in Wrocław, Poland.
- Designed and developed a component to access server-side data.
- Maintained a component of a Java application.
University of Wrocław
Master of Computer Science
October 2001 - February 2007
University of Paderborn
October 2005 - June 2006
- Junior Level Linux Certification (LPIC-1)
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer 5 (SCWCD)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer 6 (SCJP)